Welcome to the Palo Verde RV Park
Highway 77, Mile Marker 133--just 2 miles south of Winkelman
Daily ~ Weekly ~ Monthly Rates
Full RV and trailer hook-ups
(30/50 amps, sewer, water and trash available at all sites.) Please remember that we do not have public restroom or shower facilities..
Conveniently located on Highway 77, watch for Mile Marker 133 - just 2 miles south of Winkelman.
3/12/2020 If the state or national parks, near here, should decide to close anytime soon--we have spaces.
At the Palo Verde RV Park you'll find:
- Extra LARGE spaces
- Quiet RV community
- Close to the Gila River Recreational Area
- Beautiful panoramic desert vistas
- Spectacular sunrises and sunsets
- Dark skies at night to star gaze
- Minutes away from the new Apache Sky Casino
- Many places to explore and discover via off-roading, hiking, or biking - we are close to portions of The Arizona Trail
Follow us on Facebook --> Click Here
So come for a few days, a few weeks, a few months or stay with us year round!